Rubberised Water Proof Coating Plus (Bituminous Rubber Coating)
Based on synthetic rubber, complex organic chemicals and rich minerals, Chemistik RWPC Plus is a brushable liquid, having paint consistency and is black in colour.
For waterproofing of terraces, parapet walls, chhajas, AC/GI sheets, gutters, Mangalore tile roofs, roofing compound for bus roofs, car chassis etc.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Stir the contents thoroughly prior to use. Apply first coat of Chemistik RWPC Plus on prepared surface.
- Allow to dry for 8 hours or overnight.
- Apply second coat of Chemistik RWPC Plus. If subsequent coats are required, they must be applied at intervals of 8 hours between each coat.
- The surface to be treated should be clean, dry and moisture free. Cannot be applied on damp surfaces.
- Working areas should be well ventilated, as the fumes of the evaporation of solvent should not be inhaled. Smoking should not be permitted during application.
- Do not apply on fresh concrete. Can be applied after 28 days of curing of concrete only.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Available in 1. 4. 20 litres.
- Single-component, ready-to-use.
- Can be applied to damp surfaces.
- Excellent adhesion to all surfaces.
- Forms elastic, water-proof film.
- Resistance to temperatures around 80°C to 90°C.
- No skilled labour required.
- Economical and durable.
- Remove all existing treatments if any. Clean the surface of dust, loose particles, oils and grease.
- Apply one coat of Chemistik Bitu Sealer as primer coat. Let it dry for 4 – 6 hours.
- Now all cracks including all hairline cracks will be visible. Fill the cracks of 1 to 5 mm width with Chemistik Joint Filler compound with putty knife, spatula/finger. Avoid formation of cavities or bubbles. Allow to dry for 24 hours.
- Inspect the cracks if filled properly. If shrinkage is observed then top up once again with joint filler compound to the level of surface
CLEANING OF TOOLS
Wash hands and tools with MTO.
RUBBERISED WATER PROOF COATING PLUS