Pro Decor Super (Acrylic Elastomeric Masonry Coating)
Chemistik Pro Decor Super is a heavy duty elastomeric coating for protection of masonry surfaces. A quality product from Chemistik, pioneers in exterior coatings, its new improved formula is based on state of art technology. It not only prevents ingress of water on walls but also prevents growth of fungus, algae etc. and protects the surface for years to come.
- Highly recommended for water proofing of parapets, exterior walls and chajjas.
- Available in selected shades on request.
- Acts as a waterproof membrane where no further painting is required.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Stir the contents of the tin thoroughly.
- Apply by brush or roller or spray.
- Allow to dry for 6-8 hours between each coat.
- For previously coated surfaces minimum two coats are recommended and for new surfaces minimum three coats are recommended for best results after taking necessary care for surface preparation.
- The surface to be treated should be clean and sound.
- Dilution will adversely affect the performance and durability of the product.
- Do not apply on fresh concrete/plaster. Coating should be applied only after 28 days of curing.
- Do not commence application when rain seems imminent
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Available in 4, 20 litres.
- Single-component, ready to use.
- Can be applied on damp surfaces.
- No skilled labour required. Can be applied by a brush or spray.
- Excellent adhesion to almost all types of surfaces.
- Elastomeric can withstand expansion contraction.
- Elongation > 250% flexible yet tough.
- Temperature resistance upto 110°C without cracking or deforming.
- Waterproofs and weather proofs.
- No primer required.
- Vapour permeable hence breathable.
- Clean the surface free of oils, grease, dust particles etc.
- If the paint film is flaking off, scrap off the paint completely and then clean with a soft brush to remove algae.
- Wash the area with clean water to remove dust and dirt.
- Do not worry if the surface is damp. This product is specifically developed for application on damp surfaces.
- All major visible cracks to be filled with Chemistik Crackseal Compound.
- For new surfaces a primer coat is recommended or as per recommendation to apply three coats.
CLEANING OF TOOLS
Wash all containers, brushes, tools and hands with water.