Prime N Seal (Water Base Primer)
Chemistik A primer based on complex chemical components. Cemistik Prime N Seal is single component and acts as a primer as well as a binder over plastered and painted surfaces. Seals all pores, thus reducing the porosity of the surface.
- Parapets, chajjas, external wall of buildings etc. and a s primer coat for Chemistik Pro Decor Damp Proofer and other paints, distempers.
- Over Neeru, Lime Plasters and as primer before cement based paints.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Stir the contents thoroughly.
- Apply one coast of Chemistik Prime N Seal over prepared surface.
- Allow to dry for 6-8 hours.
Available in 4, 20 litres.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- No skilled labour required.
- Easy to use single component.
- Can be appled with a brush, spray or roller.
- Excellent as base coat primer over plastered surfaces.
- Seals all pores on the surface and reduces the porosity of the surface.
- Increases the coverage of Pro Decor Damp Proofer by 20% to 30%. Especially recommended for use as primer before Pro Decor Damp Proofer and Pro Decor Super.
- Putty/Lambi can be made with White Cement/Plaster of Paris etc. for filling cracks of internal walls of neeru plaster before lime work.
- Does not crack, spall, peel or disintegrate, excellent flexibility.
- Fill all visible cracks, joints etc. with Chemistik Crackseal Caulking Compound.
- Allow to dry for 24 hours or leave overnight.
- Apply one coat of Chemistik Prime N Seal over the plastered surface or the surface wherever treatment is to be carried out as stated above. Allow to dry for 6-8 hours.
- Now the surface is ready for further treatment.
CLEANING OF TOOLS
Clean hands and tools with water.
PRIME – N – SEAL