Clear Water Proofer (Acrylic Primer)
Single-component, Brownish clear liquid coating, transparent appearance, which seals concrete and other absorbent surfaces.
- Waterproofing of terraces, roofs, parapet walls, chajjas, exterior walls of buildings, etc.
- For chemical resistance against mild acids, alkalies in factories of processing houses.
- As an anti-corrosive primer for metal surfaces under chassis of vehicles, steel structures, G.I., roofs, pipes, machinery.
- As a primer before painting or primer coat before Crackseal compound/Joint Filler Compound.
- As a sealer compound on absorbent surfaces and primer coat for Chemistik White Water Proofer Coating & other coatings as specified.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Stir the contents thoroughly.
- Apply on prepared surface one coat of Chemistik Clear Waterproof Coating. Allow to dry for 4 to 6 hours.
- Apply second coat of Clear Waterproofer. If subsequent coats are required, it should be applied after a interval of 6 hours, between each coat.
Being inflammable , it should be stored in a cool, dry place away from heat and naked flames.
Working area should be ventilated. Smoking should not be permitted during application.
Available in packagings of 1, 4, 20 litres.
- Excellent adhesion to almost all surfaces like concrete, wood, metal, mosaic tiles, A.C. Sheets etc.
- Resistant to temperatures upto 90°C to 100°C. Will not crack, spall, peel or disintegrate in wide temperature variations.
- Can be used on mosaic.
- Can be used as primer or as base coat for waterproofing before painting.
- Resistance to mild acids, alkalies, oil, grease, moisture, detergents etc.
- Seals porous substrates, creates a barrier against water, moisture and atmospheric impurities.
- No skilled labour required. Economical, durable, brushable, sprayable waterproof coating.
- Remove all existing treatments if any.
- Clean the surface as well as cracks of dust, loose particles, oil, grease etc.
- Fill the visible cracks, joints, gaps with Chemistik Joint Filler/Crackseal compound.
- Allow to dry for 24 hours and observe the filling area. If required, fill the cracks once again to the level of the surface.
CLEANING OF TOOLS
Wash all containers, brushes, tools and hands with mineral turpentine.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Clear Water Proofer