PN – 200 (Normal Plasticizer)
Chemistik Plasticizer (normal) is an admixture which increases the compressive strength, reduces the water/cement ratio and improves workability.
Its chloride free composition permits usage in all kinds of concreting work like OPC, reinforced and prestressed concrete. The mix remains cohesive and can be placed with little or no compaction.
METHOD OF MIXING/ DOSAGE
The dosage ratio depends on mix design and site specification requirements, recommended dosage as a guideline is 300 ml to 800 ml per bag of cement.
Overdose of water will adversely affect the mix design. Normal curing of concrete must be done.
Chemistik Plasticizer (Normal) can be used with all type of cements including sulphate resistant type cement, prestressed and reinforced concrete work, as inclusion of Plasticizer in concrete does not lead to any rust formation as it is chloride free.
- Permits concrete placement in congested reinforcement and not easily accessible areas by producing flowable concrete.
- Reduces water ratio to the extent of 15 to 20%. Improves workability and compressive strength. Minimizes segregation and bleeding.
- To produce concrete with lower cement content with similar strength and durability.
- To produce concrete with lower water cement ratio, higher strength and durability and workability of normal mix design.
- Suitable for fresh concrete and hardened concrete.
- To create impervious and dense concrete, ideal for sloping roofs, thin shell roofs, domes where compaction or use of vibrator is not possible.
CLEANING OF TOOLS
Clean .tools, hands etc. with water.
Available in 5, 20, 200 litres.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.